Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sandy Point

Well I've been here at my grandfathers for a few days now, with absolutely fantastic weather! The south winds from that silly Hurricane Irene have been treating me to a hot hot past few days.
Arrived and within a few hours I was out tubing with Luke and watching the news (dear me it's repetitive to try and fill ALL day with constant news) with granddad. Sunday I got up on skis for the first time in 6 years, first try too. Man I was some pleased with my self! Too bad Gwen or any of the Uncles arent around help me with dropping a ski. Anyways, I tubed some more with Luke before Linda and John had to go back to the city. So yesterday and today I spent all day reading in the sun. Everyone who passed went on about how if my hair was lighter, I'd be my mother with her nose in a book. Haha. She would kill them if she knew that! Tomorrow I'm driving into the city to see my archaeology girls! and driving around the bays where I've never been before - always had to take the stupid bus! So I'm excited to see everyone and all the communities. The weather better hold out tomorrow or I'll be some contrary ;)
Location:Newfoundland

No comments: