Tuesday, March 9, 2010

25 more days!

Twenty five more days until I leave for Sweden via Calgary. My dilemma is now that Marcena is going to be here instead of Calgary, and she was my ride to Bens. Drat. Sooo now I gotta figure out how to get there for cheap.

Today I registered for the Rock and Ice Ultra! Jane and I are going to do it as a team, so not as intense, only 25km. Awesome. Also today I got the bottoms to my new bathing suit. Ugh! They are 'cheeky' the only however, my bum is not 'cheeky' enough to fill them out. Dear me. They fit around the hips, I just dont have a booty to fill them in so they are sorta saggy.
I shouldnt be complaining... at least they are not too small! High five for getting back in shape!

Time to convince Ben to come meet Joey and I in Germany!

No comments: