Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ah Budapest!

Well we made it to Budapest, and I think I have permenantly damaged my foot... We travelled from Zagreb with two girls we met in the hostel. 7 hours on a train, blah, but I got two new stamps in my passport! Coming back here reaffirmed my adoration for this city. Its beautiful ! I could just walk around for hours here (cept for my stupid foot). It's so... I can't even describe it, but I could definitly live here. We spent the morning at a huge market, which was divided into meats, veggies, home made linnens and embroidered things and the eating places. Very intriguing. We met up with our two new friends Cathy and Ellie and made our way to the National History Museum. I really wanted to go, and warned the girls in advance that they probably wouldn't be interested with it... But they all said they were. They ended up staying only to the iron age of Hungary's history then left. We spent the rest of the afternoon walking through the Pest side of town. Sadly my foot is in agony and I came home, whereas they all went to see Inception tonight. Hopefully my foot will heal!!!!

Location:Budapest, Hungary

No comments: