Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back in Croatia

Well, we just can't seem to get enough of this country!
We've returned again after leaving Bosnia.
We spent the past couple days in the Plitvice Lakes National Park where I got hit hard with karma :( Last time I was here Kelty and I missed going through a slight misunderstanding... and I guess I wasnt supposed to return with out her.  As we were boarding the bus to go to the park from Bihać, I rolled my ankle off the curb of the side walk. Frick. Then when we arrived at the bus stop I had to limp the 8km walk along the side of the highway to the little village we were staying in. Upon arrival my foot was all green and swollen! Gross.  Then that night we decided to bike to this look out point which we had been told about. Awesom! Cept the bike I was on's chain broke and we had to walk part of the way, or should I say limp?
The next day I was determined to make it to the park, we managed to get a ride to the entrance and as we entered and made it to the first lookout.... I realized I forgot my camera! SERIOUSLY!
The hike was nice and pretty and spectacular and I limped like an old lady the whole way.
Then yesterday as we were planning on heading north to Budapest and Poland... we at the last minute decided to come back to the shore to revive our tans and we are now in Zadar until the end of next week until we fly out of Bratislava back to Sweden.

No comments: