Thursday, August 5, 2010

Always on the go

Well I returned to Örebro for two days so I could do laundry (washing your clothes in the sink gets old fast), drop off everything that Cailan and I accumulated during our past month and so I could meet Joey in Stockholm today!
Sweden is so cold compared to where we've been, and overcast and just generally unpleasant. Blah. I' heading into Stockholm after lunch to meet Cailan and then go for supper with a couple of our friends who live there. Joey gets in later tonight and after he gets in we'll probably go out...
Then tomorrow we're going to Gotland for a few days. Haha this is where everything gets hazy. Cailan dosen't like to plan a head, and well, I'm anal and need to be super organized, at least organized in my head. So, we're heading there with no where to stay. In our past experiences, that generally means we pay more than expected... I guess we'll figure it out when we get there, and then we don't know when we are leaving yet either. Cailan has to be back here in Örebro for the 10th. I really hope going there isn't a bust. I wish we had planned something, even if it was just renting bikes. Oh well.
After Gotland Im not sure what Joey and I will get at. Örebro seems to lame to bring him here, but the idea of three days in Stockholm isn't appealing either. Silly Sweden.
Then it's off to Berlin! Joey was in charge of planning that... but I dont think he did either. ugh. All I know is that I am going to Kiel at some point, whether it be after he leaves or with him I'm not sure. My nana's brother is burried there from the war and I want to go check it out.

Hopefully these next two weeks are fun!

No comments: