Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last weekend in Sweden!

Well, its my last weekend in Sweden. *tear.
Andreas came into town for it and promised to teach me how to make Swedish Meatballs. Deadly! Though sadly there isn't really a secret to them, its more so how you eat them.
We spent all afternoon making them, rolling and frying them. I'm getting really good at flipping them in the fry pan now too.
Meat balls for everyone when I get home!
Then that evening we went to see ÖSK (the football team) play against the number one ranked Helsingborg. The game was actually fantastic! Örebro destroyed them 3-0 not to mention three other goals that were not allowed cause the ref called them offside, though they definitely counted!
That night we went to a party with some of Andreas's friends, and Cailan and I spent our last Saturday partying like Swedes... not a good thing. Andreas got this crazy pizza, bacon and egg pizza. They put the weirdest stuff on their pizza here.
This morning we got to have even more Swedish food - Swedish pancakes, which are crepes, but cooked with bacon in them and then covered in blueberry sauce. So good.

I cant believe that I've been here for five months now, its gone by so quickly... oh well. Time to return home to the real world...

No comments: