Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Heading home

Well I relunctantly left Budapest and made my way to Bratislava all by my alone - cailan stayed in Budapest with Ellie. It's sad to think my hot summer vacation is over! I scoped out the weather in Sweden and it's in the low 20's and raining all week. Noooo! We've only had rain once and nothing below 25! I'm gonna freeze. And my tan will be gone before I make it back to Canada. On a plus, my friend Joey's coming to visit us on Thursday (why cailan and I are leaving the hot south). Should be fun, were going to the island of götland for a few days and then dick around Sweden. Fingers crossed that the swelling in my foot goes so I can wear shoes and not these aweful flipflops that have ripped my toes. Bye bye southern Europe :(

Location:Bratislava

No comments: