Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Worlds Comp Day 1

Holy. 
I cannot even begin to explain the overwhelming impressiveness of watching today. Watching live is such a different experience... than any skating I've ever seen. Practices the last couple days were unreal... but competition days! Oh my'lanta.
The energy in the rink when the Canadians skated was amazing.



The warm up session of the last two flights of men were just a billon quads, which are so flippin cool in person, especially right in front of you. Then Patrick Chan had to go and skate a near perfect short program and get 98 points! What!
The crowd was insane. What will tomorrow hold with Tessa and Scott skating?
It was just so intense that I am just going to post photos.
Oh and the opening ceremonies were neat, they had precession teams preform. It made me really miss syncro...

No comments: