Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jättebra!

So, I finally arrived in Örebro.
I haven't really seen any of it yesterday, cept for what I saw on the bus. Once I got to Cailans a crashed for about 15 hours, which was also awesom cause now Im on their time. High five.
My trip over was pretty sweet, hung out with Ben in Calgary, flew Luftsana here and got Cognac and Baileys after my meal. Preety much forced. They came around with a tray of each and just handed them to everyone. And our mid flight snacks were Toblerone. I love Toberlone. And not the little halloween bars either, real bars.  Their movie selection kinda sucked but whatever. My flight from Frankfurt to Stockholm was ok too, they only spoke English, where as on the one to Frankfurt was mostly German. They gave us chocolate Easter bunnies with our breakfast too.
Arrived in Stockholm where it was snowing. Found Cailan at the aeroport and bused into Örebro that afternoon, unpacked and slept.

Not too sure what I'll get at today.... I dont want to get lost. Just meandering around I guess.

And my stupid dreams were for nothing. No one even check my passport. I didnt even get a stamp :( Oooh well.

No comments: