Monday, April 12, 2010

Life unexpected.

I have now been here a week. Well, pretty much a week.
It's been overcast and cool, and zero snow.
I wouldn't say I'm bored yet, cause I really am not, there just isn't as much as I anticipated being here.
This weekend was fun, Cailan and I went out on Friday night with a bunch of her friends, all of whom are over the age of 30. So that was kinda weird. I think the mean age was 32? But it was fun, I had too much fun and definitely should not have drank as much as I consumed.
Saturday and Sunday were write-offs. Seriously. We dog sat a friend of Cailan's dog all day Saturday and just lazed around her apartment yesterday.
BUT today looks gorgeous! High of 10, sunny and all the birds and little rodents are out making noises. Its definitely a running day.
Next Monday I head to Norway. Apparently the most expensive of the Scandinavian countries. Its costing me a fortune. Though, I know if I dont go, I'll kick myself for it later.
Hopefully today will be eventful!

No comments: